Monday, February 23, 2015

Sister Kentner

Dear Family and Friends,

Another 6 weeks has come and gone! Transfers this week! I stayed in
Rupert, and I was joined by Sister Kentner! I love her already. She is
another Florida girl, and we have a blast together. I am pretty sure
we haven't stopped laughing since we became companions! haha. Life is
wonderful!

Besides transfers, this week wasn't too exciting! It was kind of a
regroup/reorganize week. We lost 3rd ward, so now we just cover 2nd
and 4th ward. 3rd ward is the ward that had all of our investigators
and a lot of less-active/recent convert work in it. It was sad to lose
it, but it is exciting to be able to refocus and help the other two
wards who are lacking in missionary work. We have been able to contact
a lot of people this week, and get back into contact with people the
missionaries used to teach. it has just been an awesome week of
teaching and organizing! We are also really focusing on helping our
memebrs become missionaries. Missionary work is definitely more
successful with the help and support of the members. I am excited for
this next transfer and all the adventures that will come along with it
:)


My headaches are finally getting better! I am so grateful! Heavenly
Father has really blessed me and been there for me and I have learned
to trust in him and do all I can. Miracles really do happen! This
week, we have been able to help so many people! It seems like all the
people we are currently working with, are having major problems in
their lives right now, and we were able to be there, and turn them to
the gospel, and help them see the hope they can have through the
Savior. Heavenly Father is so aware of his children, and I know he
blessed us to be able to feel good, and to be able to help all of
these people. My testimony and love has grown as I have listened to
people and all they deal with and the fact that I am a 20-year-old
girl and are able to help them is amazing. The spirit is the greatest
tool we have in this work! I couldn't do it without the help of my
loving Heavenly Father. It has been such a blessing to serve others
and to love them and see them the way the Savior does. The people here
in Idaho have made my mission, and I know that is exactly why I was
called here!


I was reading in the Book of Mormon this week in Alma ch.17-18.
Seriously some of my favorite chapters ever! I love the example and
humility of Ammon. It says, "he was a friend to the king."It is
amazing the impact that our friendship and service can have on people.
We can help change peoples hearts and we love, serve, and friendship
them! It is that simple! The Book of Mormon rocks.

Sorry this week wasn't more exciting! Just a normal missionary week!
And I am exhausted, just they way it should be:) I am so thankful for
this wonderful opportunity that I have to serve and be a missionary.
There truly is no greater work! I am just enjoying life and so happy!
Thank you for all your love and support. Y'all are amazing. have a
wonderful week! Don't forget to smile:)
Love, Sister Bigelow
Mosiah 24:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment