Monday, September 8, 2014

Restoration movie times 97

Dear Family and Friends,


So this week has been okay! I have been in bed all week, so not much to update on. Although, miracles have happened in our area and with our investigators even though I haven't been there to witness them. Our investigators are doing awesome and are progressing and we got 2 more new ones this week! The other Sisters in our District have been coming over and we have been doing exchanges with them since Sister Bly needs to take it easy too. The wards have been amazing and they just stop by with cookies or homemade bread. I feel so loved and so taken care of. It has been hard to be away from my family at this time, but I have great people here to take care of me, and that is a little comforting. :)
(Pictures from a previous week, she said she looked like death)


I just want to say thank you to everyone for all your prayers and fasting. I have truly felt the strength from that this week. And I am so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to feel of your love and your prayers. It is so hard to just lay in bed all day with nothing to do, when all I want to do is work, but I have been comforted through you. I received a Priesthood blessing this weekend from my Zone leaders, and in my blessing He told me that I would be healed if I listened and obeyed everything the Doctors told me and if I had faith. It was so beautiful and so comforting to know that most importantly my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ are right there beside me. I have gained such a strong testimony of prayer, of fasting, and of the Priesthood. I have realized that during all times in our lives, we are either going through a faith-building time, or a faith-perfecting time. I know that this for me is a faith-building time and I am grateful that Heavenly Father gives us the trials that He does so that we can learn and grow and so that our faith can be strengthened. There is a scripture I love in Ether chapter 6 when the Jaredites are crossing the sea in their barges, where it says, "And the wind never ceased to blow them toward the promised land." So even though we have trials and challenges (the wind) they always help us and blow us toward our promised land (back to Heavenly Father.) 

Thank you all so much again. Sorry that my email is so short and so boring. I could sit here and tell you all about the Restoration movie that I have watched 97 times:) haha. Anyways, my new motto is: "Pray more, worry less." I know everything will be okay and that Heavenly Father will heal me so that I can get back to His precious work. I love you all so much and am so grateful for each and every one of you in my life. I am a lucky Sister, that is all I have to say:) Have a great week!
Love, Sister Bigelow


No comments:

Post a Comment