Monday, September 1, 2014

Keep Pushing the Handcart

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was absolutely crazy but it was awesome! We were still in the trio and we had so many appointments this week. The awesome news is that we got 3 new investigators! We have been praying and fasting for a long time and now our ward members are praying and fasting and we have just seen miracles happen. We are so blessed! In other great news, Sister Pohahau and I are staying together another transfer! Whooo!!! We are both so happy and excited to be staying together. #it'sarecord #polylove. We also has exchanges this week which was a lot of fun! Sister Wright came to our area and we had a blast. This week was just a great missionary week and it was amazing!





In other not so great news, I have been sick and have been down and out over the weekend into this next week. I have been put on bed rest for the headaches I have been experiencing. It has been really hard to not be able to do anything. I can't really watch church movies, or study, or read, or write letters, because it makes it so much worse. It has definitely been a trial and not being able to get up and go work has been so hard. It has really made me realize how much I love being a missionary and doing missionary work. It has been tough ,but I know that everything happens for a reason, and I know Heavenly Father is so aware of me and He has given me so much strength. I am so grateful for the wonderful members here who have taken such great care of me and that have made me feel like part of a family and are always there for me. I feel so blessed even a midst the trials and my circumstances. I will be on bed rest for another week, so keep me in your prayers. I have so much faith and I know that everything is going to be okay. I have learned so much about the Atonement and about Heavenly Father's plan for me and have really tried to stay positive and upbeat through it all. God is so good and the Gospel is amazing:)


Other than that, nothing else is really new, I am just going to keep pushing my handcart and endure to the end! Thank you so much for all your love and support. I feel your prayers everyday and I am so thankful. Hope everyone has a great week! I love you all. :)
Love, Sister Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment