Monday, May 4, 2015

4 new investigators

Dear Family and Friends,


It has been a wonderful week! I feel better, the sun is out, and we
got 4 new investigators!!! I am so grateful for the Lord's hand and to
know that he is guiding this work. Definitely feeling blessed.

This week we had MLC (missionary leadership council). Our mission
focus for this month is based on the talk from conference about
hearing the music and not just learning the dance steps. The goal is
to change our behaviors that limit our progression, and to experience
the true change of heart. It was an amazing training and it is always
nice to have a refresher of what I could be doing better. It is
amazing that the Lord will help us change our hearts if we desire it.
So grateful for repentance and the Atonement. Change is good!



I had exchanges this week with Sister Blake. She is a brand new
missionary from St. George Utah. She is awesome and we had a fun
exchange! All of our appointments fell through, but we were able to
contact some people and have a good day walking and soaking up the
sun. I love being around new missionaries because they have the fire!
It is so easy to lose that the longer you are on your mission, and I
am grateful for the wonderful examples around me that remind me to
keep going and to be excited about the work!



Corey is doing amazing. He is awesome and attends church on the road
wherever he is. He is progressing and really close to baptism! Our new
investigator Zach is amazing too. He is 15 and struggles with some
physical disabilities, but his desire to be baptized and to follow
Christ is amazing and an inspiration to me. He is totally prepared to
hear the gospel! He is amazing, and I hope his family will follow :)
We have been blessed so much this week with more people to teach.
Literally just fell into our laps, and I know the Lord is blessing us
for our diligence. I love this work so much! There is no greater joy
than to be in the service of God and His children.



I think that's it for this week! Just working hard and having fun.
Sister Kentner is amazing and we spend most of our time laughing. I am
grateful for my Savior and to have to opportunity to rely on Him while
I do his work. Life is good! I love you all. Thank you for the love
and support. Have a wonderful week!
Love, Sister Bigelow

Zone training this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment