Monday, June 22, 2015

Staying and training in Rupert


Dear Family and Friends,

Good week this week! Transfers are here again. My Sister Borjas goes
home to Kansas and I am so sad but so happy for her! I get to stay in
Rupert for another one and train a new missionary! I am really excited
cause I kind of know what I am doing this time haha. And it will help
keep me focused to the very end. This is my last transfer and it is so
bittersweet! Time sure does fly.

Not much to report on this week. We have done a lot of
cleaning/packing/organizing for Sister Borjas. And we have just had a
busy week with service and teaching. Our new investigators the
Zaragoza's came to church and they are so awesome! It is weird that I
am older than them, but they are married and just bought their first
house haha. They are so prepared and I love teaching them because they
just want to learn and it is amazing.

I got to go on exchanges in Burley with Sister Kentner this week. It
was so fun to be back together and reminisce on the old time in good
ol' Rupert. I swear I always have the most interesting things happen
in that area on every exchange! Another dog peed on my leg haha. Good
times. It was a blast!

Other than that we are just working away to try to find more people to
teach. Sorry this email is so short, running low on time today. Sister
Borjas and I are going to have a girls day and get her all pretty to
go home on Wednesday. I love you all! Thank you for all the love and
support. Have a wonderful week :)
Love, Sister Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment